This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
- Technical architecture and design of customers Digital Channels, Portal and eShop/eCommerce site.
- The architecture and design include the components of the website, Selfcare APP, customer portal and eShop/eCommerce platform; as well as integration with related systems such as payment and charging, product catalogue, order and orchestration, identity management, inventory management, CRM, and other integration.
- Assessment of non-functional design requirements such as performance, security, authentication and authorization, testing, reporting and analytics; as well as other non-functional requirements.
- The Role includes a technical project lead in which the resource is expected to be accountable for the digital projects execution and delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in architecture and design of digital channels and e-Commerce sites
- 10 years of experience in telecom or similar industries, 5+ out of which should be in a similar design role.
- Strong experience in IT and Telecom standards development and implementation
- Enterprise Architecture and design
- Integration of BSS/OSS systems
- Knowledge of technologies related to web design such as: web authoring, CMS, SEO, web multimedia and communication protocols, omnichannel including mobile apps
- Experience in Mobile App technologies and standards
- Experience in Project Management and Agile methodologies
- Nice to have certifications include:
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- PMP or Agile certificates
- Knowledge of TIBCO ESB is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits