This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a large telecommunication services provider group with presence in multiple countries, is looking for an Enterprise Sales transformation PMO.
Their Enterprise business unit has performed a strategy review and will now require the coordination across 5 countries to ensure the rollout of the defined sales acceleration plan. The rollout includes the sales team review and transformation, tools and methodology rollout, compensation and account distribution.
The position coordinates the strategy execution from a Group perspective covering:
- Review of the defined sales strategy and action plan for each country in line with the overall plan
- Setup of local teams and governance to coordinate and follow-up execution
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholders at Group level in SA and at OpCo level across 5 OpCos
- Follow up project execution against country budgets
- Produce weekly updates on impact, progress, risks and action plan
- Review and validate deliverables
- Travel to the different countries if and when needed
- Management consulting or business consulting background
- Solid telecom industry experience
- PMO experience
- Experience with Enterprise Sales
Get a quick view of our unique benefits