This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionThe Enterprise business unit has performed a strategy review and will now require the coordination across 5 countries to ensure the rollout of the defined product strategy. The rollout includes Fixed & Managed Network Services.
The position coordinates the strategy execution from a Group perspective covering:
- Review of the defined product strategy and definition of country specific rollout plans in line with the overall plan.
- Setup of local teams and governance to coordinate and follow-up execution
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholders at Group level in SA and at OpCo level across 5 OpCos
- Follow up project execution against country budgets
- Produce weekly updates on impact, progress, risks and action plan
- Review and validate deliverables
- Travel to the different countries if and when needed
Get a quick view of our unique benefits