Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
DescriptionOur client, an ICT company based in KSA, is setting up a large scale managed services in Healthcare space. As part of the RFP process they are looking for several HE professionals across different functions:
PMO, Change Management, Finance, Architects, Technical Governance, and Cybersecurity.
The goal is to provide the Enterprise Architecture oversight of the design and implementation of the clinical and financial components.
- Translate current high-level architecture into detailed blueprint executable by vendors
- Detail out key business use cases
- Determine Inter-operability standards and coding scheme governing the program internally and externally
- Assist vendors in developing detailed integration specification
- Review vendor deliverables and provide feedback
- Develop detailed non-functional requirements and test criteria. Govern infrastructure build to meet these requirements
- Detailed Architectural Blueprint for the UniPlat program
- Detailed Program functional use cases
- Finalize Standards and coding schemes to be used across the clinical and financial components
- Identify Program Integration point and assist vendors in building specifications
- Align and assess the impact of non-functional requirements on Program functional use cases
- 14+ years of experience in business analysis
- Healthcare insurance solutions
- Relevant professional certification(s) (e.g. PMI-PBA)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits