This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
One of our clients, a top management consulting firm, is engaging in a project in the US for a telecom operator. For this they are looking for a call center operations expert.
The idea is to help them structure the solution and kick-off the project. For this, they estimate a partial support of 3-5 days (if/when needed). Project location is in the US (but travelling is not yet confirmed)
The scope is the following:
identify opportunity areas / cost levers to optimise cost while maintaining the client’s desired service levels.
The relevant experience is in defining or helping identify:
- What is the approach / framework to optimize costs in call centers?
- What are the key cost reduction initiatives / best practices to implement?
- Extensive call centre operations expertise (>8 years)
- Key strength in operations and cost optimization
- Experience in telecom call centres