This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, an ICT company based in KSA, is setting up large scale managed services in Healthcare space.
As part of RFP process they are looking for several HE professionals across different functions:
PMO, Change Management, Finance, Architects, Technical Governance and Cybersecurity.
The goal of this stream is to plan and manage the UniPlat program both during the implementation phase and the onboarding/rollout phase to providers
The Infrastructure PMO will be required to:
- Define PMO roles and governance model for the program including MoH, CCHI, NHIC, Sehati, vendors, providers
- Develop the report formats and schedules
- Develop and maintain the master project plan and onboarding/rollout plan
- Define policies and procedure for PMO-Handbook
- Managing the risks and issues
- Quality management to validate the deliverables are on time and as per agreed format
- Stakeholders communications management
Furthermore, the expert will have to provide Status Reporting on:
- Program performance on major milestones
- Significant work accomplished during the reporting period
- Summary of major issues, concerns, or risks
- Tasks or milestones behind schedule and their potential impact on the implementation plan
- 6+ years of experience in project management
- Experience in technology infrastructure projects
- Relevant professional certification(s) (e.g. PMP)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits