This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a startup company based in Dubai, is looking for a Lead Data Scientist to join the team.
The key deliverables of the role:
- Credit Risk Profiling (CRP) Engine
- Data Strategy
- Strategic and tactical OKRs and specific KPIs for CRP
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain the CRP (Credit Risk Profiling) Engine which includes machine learning neural networks to continuously reinforce the CRP process.
- Partnerships and coordination with government and non-government entities for key inputs.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams in order to optimize the user experience while ensuring seamless B/E processing and optimal risk from the CRP Engine.
- Lead inter-disciplinary teams, improving and streamlining data systems within the company, and driving innovation.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science (or similar)
- Master's Degree and/or PhD in relevant subject favored significantly
- 5-10 years of experience in a senior-level data management role specifically in machine learning
- Development of algorithms in applied neural networks for machine learning
- Deep understanding of risk management in CPR (credit risk profiling)
- Management of both junior and more experienced team members
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills and knowledge of PM tools and processes
Get a quick view of our unique benefits