This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a global management consulting company, is looking for an expert to support a telecom operator in Algeria to develop an LRIC model for the regulator.
The goal of the project is deploying a dynamic analytical regulating accounting model to estimate the unitary cost required to offer each product and service (Voice, data, etc.) by technology (2G, 3G, etc.), based on full cost allocation methods.
- Proposing a methodology for the project
- Supervising the data gathering process within the operator
- Sharing relevant LRIC model templates with the client
- Analysis and development of the LRIC models for the operator´s products and services (mobile only)
- Preparation of the required documentation to align and submit with the regulator
- Support of the project after the submission of the documentation if needed
- Financial background
- Experience developing LRIC models for telecom operators
- Ability to provide relevant model templates if needed
Get a quick view of our unique benefits