This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a very dynamic Cloud Telecommunications company, is looking for a M&A analyst to support in acquisition strategy planning of the client.
- Research & Prospecting : Preliminary legwork for potential deals. Collect financial, industry and market data/information related to sound investment opportunities.
- Analytics : Conduct analysis on business and financial opportunities related to targeted companies. Identify and recommend shortlists of potential deal targets.
- Due Diligence
- Strategy definition
- Master degree in economics, or corporate finance, commercial engineering etc.
- Experience in reviewing analysts work models, valuations, and training, mentoring and pitch presentations.
- 5+ years M&A experience in telecom industry.
- Experience in running Due Diligence projects.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits