This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an education service platform, is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Specialist to help them with a vulnerability assessment.
The specialist would:
- Perform penetration tests on internet environment to web application, web pages, web portals, e-commerce, social network web sites (max 5 different environments) .
- Use personal hardware, freeware tools, personal methods and commercial tools as needed.
- Produce actionable, threat-based, reports on security testing results?
- At least 3 years as pen tester in web environments
- Pen-testing experience on internet environment
- Experience in computer systems, networks and applications
- Create new testing methods to identify vulnerabilities
- Pinpoint methods and entry points that attackers may use to exploit vulnerabilities or weaknesses
- Search for weaknesses in web applications
- Research, evaluate, document and discuss security findings, false negatives and possible fixes
- Stay updated on the latest malware and security threats
- Operate a hands-on role involving penetration testing and vulnerability assessment activities in web environments.
- Develop and maintain security testing plans
- Automate penetration and other security testing
- Develop meaningful metrics to reflect the true posture of the environment allowing the organization to make educated decisions based on risk
- Communicate security issues to a wide variety of internal and external “customers” to include technical teams, executives, risk groups, vendors and service providers?
Get a quick view of our unique benefits