This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionThe Enterprise business unit has performed a process review of the main pain points in the Enterprise Business Unit across 5 countries. Relevant value has been identified in key processes and a multi-country team must be put in place to define quick wins and capture the estimated value.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to coordinate the definition of the quick wins and the launch across countries:
- Review the existing process optimisation exercise and pockets of value
- Define and coordinate quick win actions across the 5 countries
- Coordinate local teams and business analysts that must review and define target processes and launch the quick wins
- Coordinate and manage key stakeholders at Group level in SA and at OpCo level across 5 OpCos
- Produce weekly updates on impact, progress, risks and action plan
- Review and validate deliverables
- Travel to the different countries if and when needed
- Preferred management consulting background
- Extensive experience in telecom transformation (>10 years)
- Extensive experience in enterprise solutions (>5 years)
- Good knowledge of operating models and operations optimization
- Senior stakeholder management
- Change Management experience
- Stakeholder management to review plans, assess risks and propose alternatives
- Comfortable in managing complex organisations across multiple countries
- Negotiation and facilitation
Get a quick view of our unique benefits