This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Roaming manager will be responsible to deal with end-to-end roaming activities such as:
- Define and implement process to update and communicate rates. For example help Client update the new MTR starting 01 Oct 2016.
- Define and Document reporting process.
- International Interconnect Rev
- International Interconnect Cost
- International Roaming Rev
- International Roaming Cost
- Review AA14/IOT documents currently saved on IRoaming Share Drive and compare with what is on GSMA Infocentre.
- Update Client AA14/IOT document and distribute via GSMA Infocentre.
- Update Client IR21 document and distribute via GSMA Infocentre.
- Renegotiate expired IOT discount agreements, review existing ones and enter into new ones with top destination countries.
- Review int. roaming cost. Renegotiate where possible - this goes hand in hand with establishing new IOT discount agreements.
- Manage carrier requests i.e. bilateral testing etc.
- Client Carrier Wiki/Training manual for BCP.
- National Interconnect: Guidance on how to set up new interconnect agreements.
- Rounting Change for SMS / which operator sends this, how often do we need to implement when was the last update.
- Attend to outstanding matters - SIM audits, old international roaming agreements, validation of TAP files (undercharged/overcharged).
- Roaming: Require consolidated costs including IOT expiry periods and services live per network.
- Roaming: Make steering changes to improve roaming rates and improve customer experience.
- Calling: Require average weighted costs.
- Weekly reports on activity and achievements.
This position is planned for an initial 3 months in Johannesburg as part of the wholesale team. Relevant experince in this field is required.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits