This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
Our client, a leading multinational consulting company, providing business and strategy solutions, application development, maintenance, and outsourcing services is looking for a Business Development Manager for the French market to be based in Madrid. Can be also a Freelancer based in Paris
· Engage with existing and new clients in the telecom sector to identify and develop new business consulting opportunities.
· Design and implement transformational solutions to drive business value for our clients, leading the project and steering the client and the team of consultants.
Desired background and skills:
· Proven track record (at least 6 years experience) in telecom business consulting in France.
· Business consulting in other sectors and countries will be also valued.
· Good knowledge of business consulting projects (customer experience, digital transformation, product strategy and implementation, operational efficiency,…)
· Previous experience in technology and engineering.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with capability to interact with CTO, COO, CMO levels.
· Relevant relationships with potential prescribers or key decision makers in telecom companies.
· University degree is compulsory while an MBA degree is preferred.
· Proficiency in English and French.What we offer:
· Opportunity to join a growing company aiming to develop the French market.
· Comprehensive continuous training.
· Reporting to the Head of Business consulting France, with the opportunity to develop projects at European level.
· Good benefit package.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits