This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
The responsibilities of the role:
• Representation in cable consortia and effective working relationships with cable consortia partners
• Provide overview of submarine commercial and technical performance and direction and leadership towards the achievement of strategic goals and key financials
• Ensure demand management and revenues forecast for sub-sea cables based on existing and expected OpCo internal requirements and 3rd party connectivity wholesale solutions
• OpCo and GEBU demand management within function, as well as sales and technical staff
• Strategic direction and guidance from GM Commercial Management
• The effectiveness and co-operation of Submarine team
- 7+ years relevant commercial experience in the fixed line international telecommunication industry preferably in enterprise/carrier business
- Experience in International Submarine Cable consortia required
- Strong telecommunications background in both planning and operational functions
- Experience in infrastructure wholesales business line, management experience preferred
- Exposure to international regulatory laws and processes
- English, French and Arabic is a plus
Get a quick view of our unique benefits