This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionFor our client, a high-end innovation and marketing strategy boutique, we are looking for new talent to join the team in Barcelona as a Senior Strategy Consultant.
Our client aims to redefine how strategic growth is approached by companies and is involved in some of the most interesting innovation and marketing challenges of leading market players all over the world.
The main role of this position is to assist in Strategic Marketing and Innovation projects throughout different clients in Europe committed to achieving deliverables excellence.
The role includes:
- Developing compelling documents which feature: solid evidence and analysis, critical thinking, actionable recommendations compelling visuals and conveying a clear-cut story.
- Participating in and coordinating client meetings at several levels, including senior levels, to gain know-how and/or build buy-in on significant matters.
- Growing internally
- Actively generating know-how and intellectual contents
You will take responsibilities in different project around
- Strategic growth/market entry strategies
- New category roadmap
- New products/services conceptual design
- Industry ecosystem dynamics trends and foresight analysis
- Innovation and marketing capabilities/processes definition.
- Investments/divestments business case modelling.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a Consultant in a referent strategy consulting firm or alternatively in a leading branding or design thinking consulting agency.
- Good understanding of consumer/customer centric tools as market research and insights management.
- High proficiency in powerpoint, excel, photoshop and similar tools.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits