This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionBased in Erbil, this project will rollout over one million devices to configure a smart grid in Kurdistan. The solution will combine Billing Platforms, NW management systems and Smart Grid solutions.
We are looking for a Supply Chain specialist with the right qualifications and experience to setup the function and support the rollout across its SW, HW, deployment and operational functions. The position reports directly at a high level into the Ministry of Energy.
The main functions required will be:
- Support the end 2 end supply management of the Smart Grid rollout
- Organize and optimise vendors and their contracts
- Setup the procedures for an end 2 end supply chain
- Setup the right governance and controls to minimise risk and fraud
- Initial start-up of the project (2-3 months) will require 3 weeks on-site in Erbil and 1 week from home
- After project setup, work can be done 3 weeks from home and 1 week on-site
- Relevant Supply Chain management in lead positions (>5 years)
- Good knowledge of IoT and Smart Grid solutions
- Previous experience in large rollouts or in setting up this function in similar markets
Get a quick view of our unique benefits