This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionBased in Erbil, this project will rollout over one million devices to configure a smart grid in Kurdistan. The solution will combine Billing Platforms, NW management systems and Smart Grid solutions.
We are looking for a Smart Metering subject matter expert with the right qualifications and experience to define and business solution and inform the technical solution to ensure adherence to business needs.
The position reports directly at a high level into the Ministry of Energy.
The main functions required will be:
- End-to-end business model design and needs assessment
- Provide guidance and design guidelines for Smart metering / Smart grid operations
- Ensure business needs compliance and risk management
- Review and align technical solutions and operational designs
- Initial start-up of the project (2-3 months) will require 3 weeks on-site in Erbil and 1 week from home
- After project setup, work can be done 3 weeks from home and 1 week on-site?
- Extensive IoT experience and specifically in Smarty Grids solutions from a business operations point of view and technical solutions knowledge (>5 years)
- Previous experience in large rollouts or in setting up this function in similar markets
Get a quick view of our unique benefits