This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a telecom provider with operations across Africa and the Middle East is looking for a Strategy and Transformation consultant.
- Assist the development of a new digital environment to promote data education and adoption through the markets.
- Able to run pilots in certain OpCos, look at test results, refine the design and re-release.
- Design the playbook for eventual industrialisation of the initiative.
- Work with the internal digital teams as well as external providers for alternate solutions that will be tested concurrently.
- Provide support across other new data initiatives as part of the Dual Data project as the need may arise.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
- A mix of digital, analytical and first line execution planning and design (along the lines of new digital product execution).
- English required.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits