Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
Our client, an ICT company based in KSA, is setting up a large scale managed services in Healthcare space. As part of the RFP process they are looking for several HE professionals across different functions:
PMO, Change Management, Finance, Architects, Technical Governance, and Cybersecurity.
The goal of the Technical Governance stream is to assure that the investments in IT generate business value and to mitigate the risks that are associated with IT. Organizations and businesses need a structure or framework to ensure that the IT function is able to sustain the organization's strategies and objectives.
The expert will be required to:
- Develop and maintain IT policies/processes according to best practice
- Develop and maintain IT strategy
- Ensuring that policies and strategies are applied appropriately to reach determined business strategies
- Budget planning & control
- Performance management (e.g. SLAs, KPIs)
- Vendor management
The expert will have to provide the following Outcomes:
- IT policies/processes.
- IT strategy.
- IT budget.
- 10+ years of experience in the implementation of technology governance best practices (ITIL, ISO 2000)
- Relevant professional certification(s) (e.g. ITIL. COBIT)
- Nice to have experience in the Healthcare industry (not mandatory)
Get a quick view of our unique benefits