Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
DescriptionOur client, the leading management consulting firm in the Middle East, is advising the KSA government on a national ICT transformation strategic plan. We are searching for a Senior Technology advisor to assess the best network operation models and future infrastructure rollout requirements to meet the nations strategic goals.
- Assess operating and business models to maximise telecom infrastructure efficiency
- Identify what type of new generation networks should be considered to achieve the strategic ICT goals for the client
- Define the best wireless approach for rural areas and urban Wifi clouds
- Provide direction on the network rollout guidelines that should be defined
- 6-10 years experience in network operations, planning and design
- Experience in the Middle East market (ideally)
- Experience in transforming large networks or in defining policies for national network operators