This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client is a top management consulting firm working for a telecom operator in the Middle East. The client is rolling out Smart City infrastructure and use cases as a leading case study in the region.
They are searching for a Use case onboarding expert who can initially join the project remotely.
- Work with internal and external use cases developers to ensure the right collaboration model across all aspects (e.g. onboarding, CEX, integration, etc.) working with internal relevant stakeholders
- Define all the onboarding/collaboration manuals, procedures and standards, document them and get them implemented by use cases providers
- Define the capabilities specifications, usage scenarios, development guidelines, and use-cases requirements needed to be supported by the platform
- Lead the realization of the use cases’ functional capabilities in the form of functional and non-functional specifications to help the detailed design and implementation of the platform
- Translate the different functional and technical requirements into detailed processes, standards and manual for the use-cases owners to follow
- Act as the point of reference for the use cases implementation team for directional design decisions and serve as a bridge with external use cases owners and the internal technical team to finally ensure a smooth implementation and integration of the use cases into the central platform
- Strong Smart City use-cases knowledge, both technical and business-oriented
- Experience with Azure platform
- Experience in process design & definition of standards/manuals
- Proven ability of planning and applying use cases design processes within the context of a smart central platform
- Vendor management experience
- Collaborative interpersonal style and strong negotiation skills to influence, lead and negotiate with use cases developers
Get a quick view of our unique benefits