Opportunity on hold
Although the process is currently on hold, we will be happy to consider your application in case this opportunity reopens or similar opportunities arise.
DescriptionOur client, a company with a desire to transform the healthcare landscape, is looking for a Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management SME.
- Build, maintain process and policy documentation and advise payer project plans, including communication with payer and providers representatives
- Identify Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) and consultations solutions, payers, providers coding issues, etc.
- Ensure RCM functions that contribute to management and collection of payers’ / providers’ services revenue
- Improve Revenue Cycle Management Project and Integration of RCM and system claims billing/ health insurance claims
- Perform audits, analysis and identify Payers and Providers opportunities to drive improvement and performance improvement consulting
- Comply with the policies and regulations and claims billing of health insurance/payers and providers
- Bachelor of health information science/ applied Business technology or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Revenue Cycle Management
- Understanding of various healthcare insurance carriers and services
- Strong experience in healthcare and medical insurance rules, activities and claims
- Experience in financial process, utilization of medical billing software, healthcare facilities use billing tracking, etc.
- Knowledge of ICD-10, CPT code, state and payer-specific rules
Get a quick view of our unique benefits