This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, an international management consulting firm, is looking for an IT project manager.
- Higher university education in Computing, Telecommunications or similar.
- Postgraduate training (MBA or similar).
- More than 5 years of experience in consulting IT projects (if possible from a Telco) and / or Network and in the activities covered by the Service.
- With experience in Government projects and Network and IT strategy, framed in the Digitalization Plan of the company.
- With proven experience in management of IT Services and / or Network, under the ITIL reference framework.
- Bilingual English / Spanish. With experience in international projects using English as the main language of communication.
- Economic-financial knowledge in the field of IT / Network: budget analysis, analysis of investment / income / expenditure indicators, business cases, cost structures, etc.
- Training in eTOM Business Process Framework will be positively valued.
Get a quick view of our unique benefits