This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading African mobile telecom provider, is looking for a Submarine Cables Manager to commercially manage submarine cable investments.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Manage recovery of existing investments, pricing, business cases for investments in new cables, demand and needs forecasting, capacity management, billing and settlement
- Manage all commercial activities related to existing client's investments in submarine cables
- Manage all commercial activities related to the investments in new subsea cable initiatives
- Manage the cable consortia partners and lobby within the cable consortia
- Ensure that the project plans for new subsea investments are carried according to the plans
- Ensure processes and governance relating to commercial sub-sea cable activities are effective
- Assist in financial aspect of recommendations towards implementing strategic changes to subsea cable assets plans
- Provide ad hoc performance reports, performance scorecard targets and plans related to submarine cable projects, capacity and business
- Participate in subsea cable commercial sub-committees
- 5+ years relevant commercial experience in the fixed line international telecommunication industry preferably in enterprise/carrier business
- Able to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of risk management and business development
- Understanding the connectivity infrastructure wholesales landscape with a focus on emerging markets
Get a quick view of our unique benefits