A Data Center Consultant is a professional who will help address specific challenges an organization is facing related to the data center. The objective can be purely technical, such as to improve a datacenter’s capacity, efficiency or suitability, but it can also be to help make strategic choices for an organization, such as whether to build a new enterprise data center on a premise or to migrate infrastructure to the cloud.
Why and when do you need a data center expert?
- Your DC is outdated and no longer meets your requirements in terms of availability, capacity or flexibility
- Your DC has power or cooling problems
- Your organisation’s DC landscape has grown out of control due to organic growth or by mergers and acquisitions
- You plan new business services requiring the deployment of significant new IT outscaling your existing DC capacity
- Your want to reduce your overall DC cost
- You want to reduce your environmental footprint
- You want to understand if moving to the cloud can be beneficial for you
- A DC Expert is able to provide end-to-end expertise with regards to the technical aspects of designing, building and operating a DC that can meet your organisation’s requirements
- A DC Expert helps you make sound decision in terms of datacenters and cloud (delivery model, provider selection, location, technology choices, etc)
- A DC Expert provides overall insight in your datacenter landscape, spanning across the many technical aspects, and how they impact your organisation’s success
The total amount of data created and consumed globally is estimated at 64.2 zettabytes in 2020. Over the next five years, global data creation is projected to grow to more than 180 zettabytes. And most of this data is processed in … data centers, making them more important than ever before.
Outvise finds you proven Data Center Experts on demand. See why innovative and leading edge companies choose Outvise when they are ready to hire elite DC consultants to scale their organization.