This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading African mobile telecom provider, is looking for a Manager for Roaming and Negotiations to negotiate outbound international roaming deals, providing detailed analysis on the key industry trends and managing key roaming partners globally.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Negotiate roaming agreements, inter operator tariff (IOT) and data circuits
- Identify potentially new roaming products and services
- Define the business case for roaming agreement and deals
- Coordinate with the OpCo Managed Network and Carrier Services teams the global versus local/ regional outbound roaming agreements
- Generate cost savings from roaming negotiations
- Ensure that there is a defined commercial plan, roaming and wholesale pricing plan and segment value proposition and manage the execution
- Put in place a reliable support system with clear processes and procedures
- Identify training and development needs
- Establish, Manage and Support commercial relationships with roaming hub(s), SCCP providers, clearing house, OpCo and external customers
- Own end-to-end roaming Profit & Loss, sales activities, product development and fulfilment
- Negotiate contract durations and rates
- 5+ years in relevant experience in the international telecommunication infrastructure industry
- Preferably relevant experience in international roaming connectivity
- Detailed knowledge on the international telecommunication infrastructure industry in regards to latest industry trends and competitive landscape
- New product development and management
- High negotiation and commercial skills
Get a quick view of our unique benefits