This opportunity has been closed.
The position is no longer available. We will continue to work to offer you better suited opportunities.
DescriptionOur client, a leading South African mobile telecom provider, is looking for a Manager: Services and SLA Management to manage fixed connectivity SLAs across the entire footprint, both international and domestic.
The responsibilities of the role:
- Negotiate and agree back-to-back SLAs with the Enterprise Business Units and with the OpCos technology teams
- Negotiate and agree SLA penalties with client's OpCos
- Negotiate and OLAs with 3rd party providers
- Assess the network availability and performance with the OpCo technology teams to define continuous monitoring and improvement of the negotiated SLAs
- Liaise with GNOC management team to control network performance and level of SLAs met
- Regularly test international and domestic fixed infrastructure assets to ensure QoS
- Develop, manage, and administer service management best practices
- Define SLA/OLAs strategic planning and evolution
- Carry out the Process Manager responsibilities for the Service Level Management process
- 5+ years in relevant experience in telecommunications preferably related to SLA management
- Managerial experience preferably within the international infrastructure business
Get a quick view of our unique benefits